- How should the headquarters and branch offices maintain efficient coordination?
- How are long-distance communication and maintenance costs reduced?
云南体彩网 - How is a sales/customer service data analysis based on communication information conducted?
These challenges can be resolved by connecting the telephone network of the headquarters with that of the branch offices using the Internet/private network.
- Zero-cost inter-connection between extensions allows call transfer ⊙ ⊙︿ , and telephone conferences at any time;
- Trunk calls become internal lines ⊙ ⊙︿ , which significantly reduces communication costs;
- Mobile phones act as mobile extensions ⊙ ⊙︿ , allowing calls to be placed or received anywhere at any time;
云南体彩网 - Time and energy is saved by centralizing management of call histories ⊙ ⊙︿ , call recordings ⊙ ⊙︿ , and maintenance.
Remote extensions and mobile extensions are connected to the headquarters telephone system
The New Rock IP-PBX supports remote registration of extensions. Users can connect to the headquarters’ IP phone system using IP phones ⊙ ⊙︿ , mobile phones (installation of softphone apps required) ⊙ ⊙︿ , and VoIP gateways (with analog phones) through the Internet or private network. The needs of remote office communication will be satisfied ⊙ ⊙︿ , and the costs of purchasing a telephone system are saved.
- Only one independent IP phone system is required.
- Plug-and-play extensions allow for rapid implementation and deployment.
- It provides easy configuration with low technical barrier.
- Internal corporate communication is highly efficient.
Particularly suitable for: enterprises that run small branch offices ⊙ ⊙︿ , remote offices ⊙ ⊙︿ , temporary offices ⊙ ⊙︿ , and SOHO/family offices ⊙ ⊙︿ , or send out field/traveling employees.
- IP phone system and telephone lines are centralized at the headquarters.
- VoIP gateway or IP phones are deployed at small branch offices ⊙ ⊙︿ , which can be remotely registered with the headquarters’ IP phone system via the Internet or private network.
- Free calls between the headquarters and branch offices. All outbound calls are made using the headquarters’ telephone lines.
云南体彩网 - Field/traveling employees can install a softphone app on her/his smart phone to place and receive calls anywhere at any time.
Telephone network for enterprises with multiple branches (with each branch deploying an independent IP phone system)
When running many branch offices nationwide/globally ⊙ ⊙︿ , the enterprise can deploy the IP-PBX at the headquarters and respective branches to form a regional private telephone network using the Internet or VPN.
- Zero-cost inter-connection between extensions ⊙ ⊙︿ , one-click call transfer ⊙ ⊙︿ , and telephone conferences at any time;
- Local phone calls can use any external line to convert trunk calls ⊙ ⊙︿ , significantly reducing communication costs;
- Time and energy is saved by centralizing management of the headquarters switchboard ⊙ ⊙︿ , call histories ⊙ ⊙︿ , call recordings ⊙ ⊙︿ , and maintenance;
- Any local breakdown will not affect the network’s operation ⊙ ⊙︿ , which is highly reliable.
Particularly suitable for: business groups/MNC headquarters/branches ⊙ ⊙︿ , chain operations ⊙ ⊙︿ , and multilevel government institutions
- A large-capacity IP phone system and application system (call recording system ⊙ ⊙︿ , telephone conference system ⊙ ⊙︿ , attendant console system ⊙ ⊙︿ , and network administration system) is deployed at the headquarters;
- A small IP phone system connected to local telephone lines and various terminals (analog phones ⊙ ⊙︿ , fax machines ⊙ ⊙︿ , IP phones ⊙ ⊙︿ , video phones ⊙ ⊙︿ , and mobile softphones) is deployed at branch offices;
- The headquarters and branch offices are connected by Internet/VPN to enable free calls among extensions and share an external trunk line;
云南体彩网 - Field/traveling employees can install a softphone app on her/his smartphone to place and receive calls anywhere at any time.
Multi-point IP-enabled connection for traditional PBX
An VoIP gateway (or SIP-ISDN trunking gateway) ⊙ ⊙︿ , which connects a traditional program-controlled telephone exchange (also known as the PBX) to the Internet or VPN ⊙ ⊙︿ , can achieve a multi-point connection with PBXs in remote locations;
- The headquarters and branch offices are connected by Internet/VPN to enable free calls among extensions and share external trunk lines;
云南体彩网 - This retains original PBX user habits and equipment investment ⊙ ⊙︿ , allowing a smooth transition from an analog phone system to an IP phone system.
Particularly suitable for: enterprises that use traditional program-controlled PBXs and require connection to an IP network
New Rock IP-PBX equipped with NAT traversal function
For an Internet-based telephone network ⊙ ⊙︿ , no public IP address ⊙ ⊙︿ , dynamic domain name ⊙ ⊙︿ , port mapping ⊙ ⊙︿ , or VPN is required for both the headquarters and branch offices ⊙ ⊙︿ , which significantly reduces economic and technical costs for the telephone network.
For more information ⊙ ⊙︿ , contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an .